London EC1NFull-time, Permanent£65,000 – £90,000 a year
POSITION: Client Director, Leadmonitor.ai
REPORTING TO: Head of Commercial, Leadmonitor.ai
TRAVEL: The role is based from NS Media Group’s London office. Overseas and domestic travel may be required as part of the role.
SALARY: Up to £90,000 Basic + Highly Competitive Commission
NS Media Group is the publisher of the New Statesman magazine and website as well as a range of other B2B and B2C publications. The Group is owned by Mike Danson, who founded Datamonitor and GlobalData PLC
The business is accelerating its growth, as we transition from a traditional publishing group to a marketing technology business that brings together the best blend of journalism, data and technology.
The business already employs 250 people and we investing heavily in growing a team of world class journalists, data geeks and entrepreneurially-minded people to create stories that shape the world.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Client Director makes up part of a newly formed global team of 8 most senior and entrepreneurial sales professionals across the whole group. They will be individually responsible for generating over £1M annually in marketing solutions enterprise revenues from various client segments and across key verticals including Technology, Energy and Financial Services.
They will be able to educate clients about tech and data centric marketing strategies and work closely with them to move conversations towards generating sales pipelines and client ROI.
The Client Director will be an inspirational communicator and be able to quickly demonstrate gravitas amongst C-level executives and Marketing Directors from various corporate organisations. As a confident presenter of the LeadMonitor.ai solution, the Client Director is an ambassador for the business and its strategic direction.
· Identify potential clients; present, pitch Leadmonitor.ai and close sales as part of an enterprise agreement.
· Understand the customer requirements to drive through the right solutions
· Ability to understand client’s internal decision-making structures and be able to build relationships with all levels and types of stakeholders.
· Account management of key clients, alongside customer success teams, to ensure high renewal rates.
· Working closely with the Head of Commercial to shape the growth plan for LeadMonitor.ai both from new business development and renewals.
· Ensuring the voice of the customer and relevant insight is used to influence the development of the product.
· Regular forecasting of pipelines to move towards higher accuracy of conversion rates.
· Work with as a key member of the team on a regular basis to monitor financial performance, collaborate, share ideas and identify reasons for performance and opportunities for improvement.
· Desired 8 years+ digital sales experience within a B2B sector
· Minimum of 3 years selling custom marketing solutions demonstrating a deep understanding of online media and trends
· Self-starter with good organisational and time management skills; able to work at fast pace, to achieve targets & business goals
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work across internal business areas
· Collaborative and strong team ethos
· Exceptionally strong presentation skills to senior level executives
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £65,000.00 to £90,000.00 /year