We currently have several positions available for Offshore Technicians.
Immediate starts available, working offshore globally.
Applicants must have all relevant offshore certificates. Experience in operating winches and/or cranes preferred. Three-phase Electrics Systems experience advantageous.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· To attend project briefings & de-briefings.
· To attend client inductions/HIRA’s as and when required.
· To complete online client inductions and training as and when required.
· To participate in internal and external training courses where identified.
· Attend client FAT’s when requested.
· To liaise and build rapport with the client whilst at the worksite.
· Stocktake equipment on arrival at worksite, communicating any anomalies and or damage to the client and Rental Fleet Administrator.
· Commission equipment at worksite and perform load test operations as per client requirements, completing all necessary paperwork.
· Operate equipment as per client instructions, ensuring all daily checks and paperwork are completed.
· Complete required onsite paperwork such as post-installation checks & maintenance records.
· Complete DCSR sheets in full, with accurate times and descriptions obtaining signed approval from the client.
· Demobilise equipment at the worksite and prepare for shipping, completing any necessary cargo manifests.
Job Type: Full-time