Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider looking to recruit a Senior Administration Assistant based at our Aberdeen office. This role will involve being responsible for all administration processes for the Applus UK Vendor Inspection department.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Administration Assistant include but are not limited to:
· Day-to-day administration to assist the Operations Coordinators within the department.
· Booking travel and hotels and updating Team sites with all received POs.
· Answering telephones when coordinators are busy.
· Assisting coordinators and managers with general administration duties.
· Reception type duties as and when required.
· Ensuring that AMIS database is used effectively.
· Ensuring all external and intercompany sales invoices are processed accurately in SAP and issued to the customers in a timely manner.
· Checking inspector invoices against data held within our operating system.
· Ensure all external and intercompany purchase invoices are processed accurately in AMIS and forwarded to finance for payment in a timely manner.
· Raise and issue Purchase Orders on Ariba in a timely and accurate manner.
· Responsible for prioritising all aspects of work to ensure they are completed efficiently and effectively
· Liaise with the Credit Control team in head office and customers regarding customer invoice queries to ensure prompt resolution.
· Supervise Administration Assistants and allocate duties as required for the business.
· Provide statistics on external and intercompany sales and purchase invoice throughput and values on a monthly basis.
· Any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the business.
· To adhere to the specific company Procedures and Guidelines, and coordination requirements as defined by their Line Manager.
What we would like from the Senior Administration Assistant:
· Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
· Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
· Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
· Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
What we would like to give you:
· Competitive Salary
· Life insurance and pension
· Competitive holiday entitlement
· Long service awards
· On site free parking
· Online benefits and cashback rewards
· Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £0.00 per year